Tuesday, May 01, 2012

It's May baby!!!

So I feel like I need to make some goals for this month. I suck at making actual goals. So why not start now?

MAY GOALS

  • Go to Servus 3 times a week (gym and swim)
  • Do a video at home 2 times a week.
  • NO eating out!! NOTHING, not even subway! (I can do this for one month!)
  • Start doing my Meatless Mondays again.
  • Eat as clean as possible (no junk)
  • Continue to drink my water (<3)
  • Eat 4 meals a day (400 calories each, or more if I workout)
  • I'm aiming to lose 6lbs this month, If I stick to these other goals I will probably pass the 6lb loss.
The secret is to actually STICK TO THE GOALS!

These goals are all very doable. The hardest part for me is going to be the eating out part, and the no junk part. But I NEED to do this. I can handle one month of no junk, right!? I have been doing well with staying in my calories and whatnot, but I am still having cravings for bad foods. And I will allow myself to eat them, but I always feel like all it will take is one weak moment and I will lose it again (by "it" I mean control). So I think I need to cut it out completely and if I keep it in my head that it's only for a month it seems more doable.

I got a call today from Atreyu's soccer coach. They start May 8th!! Its his first year in soccer. I'm so excited!! And my dad gets here that day too so he will be able to watch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you. It seems so easy to write down goals, and stick to them, but somewhere down the line, I always lose that drive and determination to stick to them! But I will totally follow in your foot steps!! I am going to make a list of goals and STICK to them! Print them out and tape them EVERYWHERE!! You got this in the bag!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am with you. It seems so easy to write down goals, and stick to them, but somewhere down the line, I always lose that drive and determination to stick to them! But I will totally follow in your foot steps!! I am going to make a list of goals and STICK to them! Print them out and tape them EVERYWHERE!! You got this in the bag!! :)

Sabrina said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! I logged in for the first time in too long and was happy to see all your updates. I actually read this after I commented on your food diary from yesterday so im glad to see you stuck to your goals thus far lol. I'm excited to see you tomorrow, maybe I'll start the 30 day shred too, I've been thinking about it then just don't bother cuz I never stick with it lol.

Diandra said...

If at some point the "one month" seems too much for you, break it down into days. Or even meals, if you have to.

Good luck with your goals!