Friday, January 13, 2012

"Stop saying I want to and start saying I WILL!"

First of all thank you for all the support on my last 2 posts. 
I think I needed to just get that out, cause I felt sooo much better about everything once I had.

I worked out yesterday and used my new HRM that hubby got me for Christmas. LOVE IT!!
And I am sore today, which I have missed. I love this feeling.

I ate really well yesterday. With my workout calories I was under my calorie goal by 6 cals  so I think I did pretty darn good lol.

I finally made Skinny tastes spinach lasagna rollups. Katy and Sabrina love them so I finally decided to try them. 
SOOOO GOOD!!
 I did them wrong though.. well, rolled them wrong lol
I was supposed to spread the inside along the noodle and then roll it, but I just rolled it all together haha oops.
Seriously though TRY THESE!!


Servings: 9  Serving Size: 1 roll  Old Points: 4 pts  Points+: 6 ww pts







Calories: 224.9 • Fat: 5.1 g  Fiber: 3.4 g • Protein: 13.0 g • Carbs: 31.5


Working out gave me the extra boost I needed to keep me motivated through out the day. 
And I feel 100% stronger today.
I know I can do this.
 I am trying to get to the bottom of why I struggle so much sometimes.
I honestly think I am just lonely and bored.
My husband works away from home so half my life the past how many years is spent missing him.
And don't get me wrong, Im a very independent person, but Im not around any other family members, and my friends live in another city, so I have NO ONE in the town I'm in. And with one kid in school and one kid out of school its hard to be very social. 
 Im a SAHM so I do get bored of the same routine. 
I have tried to make friends with other parents at Aiden's school, but they are all so much older than I am and it's really hard to connect with them. Trust me I would love to have a friend or 2 in town who I can just go over and have coffee with. 
Im hoping next year with Atreyu being in school it will bring more parents my age. 
We did start a little early after all lol


So in the meanwhile, 
Im gonna look into taking some courses online. 
It will give me something else to feel good about.
And prepare me for the working world once Atreyu is in school.

I was offered a job at my SIL's grocery store. And they are willing to work around Robs schedule. But right now its pretty much pointless since he is going to be working so much and only home for a week. I wouldn't be making much money, and I would have to spend a big chunk of it on gas to get back and forth, so right now its probably just not worth it. But I look forward to the day I can get out and work again!

I got good news this morning.. well possible good news.
Rob might be home on Tuesday for a week!
He will find out for sure tonight. But his work said he can't stay for 5 straight weeks, so they said why don't you go home for one and then come out for another 4. 
So im hoping he does get to come home for a week!
And Tuesday is our 9 year anniversary so that would be perfect!
Not wedding anniversary, just since we got together.
This August we will have been married 7 years.
Wow.


No comments: