81 more days until my trip!!
Getting really excited.
Im back on track and feeling great!
WI tomorrow and I know it will be good.
I have some amazing news!
For those of you who have been following my blog for a while or those who know me IRL,
you know about the issues with Aiden (my oldest son) and his anxiety.
I don't know if its because he is getting older, but I definitely feel proud of both he and I (and Rob) that he has been making huge steps in regards to his anxiety.
Anyways.
He had his first sleep over (away from home) last night.
It may not seem like a big deal to anyone who isn't dealing with a child with anxiety, or for anyone who hasn't seen him having anxiety in person.
But he did it!!!
And I am so so so happy/ relieved.
Now he knows he can!
There is no going back from this, he did it once, he can do it again.
I could barely sleep last night though.
I kept thinking I was gonna get a call to come pick him up or just to talk to him even, but nothing!
He did it!!
So Atreyu and I built puzzles, watched cars 2 and ate popcorn last night.
I've been doing the 100 workout everyday, although I did some pilates last night to mix things up.
Im totally loving my HRM.
It really does make me want to work out so I can instantly see how many calories I have been burning.
Aside from our family membership to Servus this is the best present I have gotten in a long time.
I seriously love it.
This was yesterdays lunch, ham, swiss and lettuce on 7 grain whole wheat bread with some veggies and water and a cup or raspberry green tea.. seriously addicted to this tea.
I've been having left over spinach lasagna roll ups for dinner pretty much every night this week since the boys won't even try them and Rob isn't here to help eat them.
Next time I am gonna have to cut the recipe in half lol
So last night I had the roll ups, salad and I tried making mashed cauliflower.
It was.... well, it was mashed cauliflower.
You can't expect much lol.
It did however look like I had a lot of food on my plate and it was more filling than just having more salad.
AND of course way less cals and carbs than mashed potatoes.
It definitely was not a fav, I wouldn't even recommend it lol.. but I may have it again at some point.. maybe.
My friend Jenn is having a birthday party for her kids today.
I'm not gonna eat any "bad" food though.
TMI .. I'm on my cycle atm and I have to WI tomorrow so I wont be snacking on anything salty. Hopefully there is veggies to munch on, Im sure there will be.
But I will eat before I leave and bring my water bottle.
I'm excited to go hang out and give the kids their presents though.
Oh yeah and the possibility of Rob coming home on Tuesday is shot down :(
BUT he will be home in 2 more weeks instead of 3, since he can't stay there for 5 weeks.
So thats still good news.. I guess lol

1 comment:
I think it is very good to be watchful of the diet and also follow a strict exercising schedule so that you can lose the calories sooner.
Post a Comment