Rules:
1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things yourself.
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 random things about me:
1. I love owls, and I plan to get a tattoo of 2 owls on a branch, one smaller one a little bigger they will represent my boys. I will let them both pick the colors of "their" owl :)
2. I only use little spoons. I can't stand using big spoons (soup spoons).
3. I will always go for the bigger rounder coffee cup. I don't even own regular sized cups anymore. And when I am at someones house and thats all they have I almost don't even want coffee anymore.
4. I love gaming. I played WoW for years and gave it up this year. Im currently into the PS3 game Skyrim.
5. Rob is the only guy I was ever in a serious relationship with. And we have been together for 9 years on the 17th.
6. Im allergic to a lot of fruit. It really sucks. I wasn't allergic when I was younger so I DO know what I am missing :( Oh what I would give to bite into a juicy apple!!!
7. We still have not had our honey moon
8. I wish I lived closer to family. But I love my little town.
9. I have a really bad memory when it comes to important moments in my life. Example,my wedding. If it weren't for pictures I wouldn't remember much. :(
10. I've only been driving for a few years now.. and Im gonna be 27 in March.
11. I would love to be a runner. And one day I will be.
The 11 bloggers I am tagging… (please note.. you do NOT have to do this! At all. I do not care if you do not repeat this..T his is more for me about getting blogs that I love more attention)
1. Linda from Life as Linda
2. Sabrina from Blog
3. Katy from My Hectic Life
4. Maren from From Cow to Wow
5. Hyla from Hourglass Red
6. Sarah from On my weigh to happiness
7. Pam from Plump Nonfiction
8. Alissa from A Journey To Thin
9. Diandra from The shrinking spell
11. Jacey from A funny thing happened on the way to the asylum
My 11 questions from Bailey
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite color?
My favorite color is lime green, I guess its cause its bright and funky and I love it.
2. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
Nope
3. If you could go one place in the entire world for one week, free of charge, where would you go?
Japan, I have always wanted to go, and someday I will.
4. If you could take one person with you, who would it be?
Rob or Linda
5. If there was one disease you could cure (that doesn't already have one, clearly) what would it be? why?
Cancer..doesn't really need an explanation.
6. What is your guilty pleasure? Guilty pleasure would be chips.. I lovvvve chips.. but they are soooo bad for you.
7. What is your least favorite acronym or.. whatever those things are called? (ie : wtf, btw, lol, lmfao, ftw).
lmfao.. really!? you're laughing your ass off?
8. Would you rather have 12 toes or a hugeee nose?
Oh god lol, um, I could at least hide my toes for a while, but I would think getting a nose job would be easier than removing toes.. so I would say nose.
9. Who was your favorite backstreet boy? AJ lol
10. What is the one electronic device you wouldn't miss at all? hmm.. I would probably miss them all.
11. If I want to be your lover, do I gotta get with your friends?
lol yes.
My 11 questions for you.
1. What is your favorite workout?
2.What is the strangest talent you have?
3. Would you like to know the day you are going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
4.What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
5. Who is your role model?
6.What is your favorite movie and why?
7. Last book you read?
8.What would you do if you won $500,000?
9.Who is your favorite singer/band?
10. Would you rather be rich or healthy?
11.What is one of your favorite quotes?
No comments:
Post a Comment