Thursday, December 01, 2011

HELLO DECEMBER

Its December first and WI DAY!!!

I got on the scale and was shocked! I mean I wasn't supposed to WI all of November but in the first week I has sneaked a peek and not seen a change AT ALL so it made me want to keep checking, even though I was doing great working out and eating my calories, it wasn't moving for the first 2 weeks. Once I finally saw it start moving I stopped looking, so for the past 2 weeks I havent looked and when I got on this morning and saw it move from 273.9 to 267.1 I was soooo happy!
Thats 6.8lbs!!! Wow!
All my hard work is paying off. Im eating all my calories and some days I feel like I eat too much actually, but MFP tells me to eat them, so I try to, and look what happens. I LOSE WEIGHT lol, go figure.
Its hard to get out of that mind frame that to lose weight you must eat less, but eff that! Its just not true!
I work my ass off, trust me I do. But I also feed my body properly.. and it loves me for it :D

I don't know if you can tell but I am SOOOO happy !!! lol

I also owe a lot of that weight loss to Jillian Michaels and her Ripped in 30! This past week that I have done it I feel stronger and muscles that I don't workout at the gym have been getting a workout.
So I am gladly going to continue with that.

This morning I am going to eat breakfast and in a little bit I will be heading into Edmonton to go to Spa Lady with Sabrina :D
Ive never gone to an all ladies gym. And I haven't gone to any other gym at all this past year besides Servus, so that will be cool to see what different stuff they have. I love my gym though and would never switch lol, but it will also be fun to have a friend to work out with .

No comments: