Friday, December 09, 2011

Day 48 of 166 days

First of all check this website out if you haven't already www.mybodygallery.com.
You put in your height, weight shirt/pants size and it gives you pictures of other ladies with your info.
Kinda sweet to see how different they all look.. and you can then plug in your goal weight and check those out too :)

Went shopping yesterday with Sabrina from Blog, you guys should follow and support her too, if you aren't already doing so :), it was fun! I finally got most of my Christmas shopping done. Still need a few things for the boys and stuff for Rob, if we are buying each other stuff. I have a feeling we will just skip presents for each other again this year. Given the fact that Rob switched jobs and we are just catching up now, money wise.
I just want him home for Christmas, thats the best gift I can receive this year!
5 more days until he's home.. *sigh*.

Doing week 2 days 6 of RI30 today.. I have been doing an extra 5-10 minutes of abs after the workout. I feel like it doesn't workout my stomach enough, and thats where I  really want to notice some changes. I see changes in my arms and legs, which I am stoked about :D But if I can do it I may as well get that little bit of extra work in there too lol
 I may also do my pilates video tonight.

Im gonna have to do my video early tomorrow, cause Im hoping to have my nieces sleep over tomorrow night. If I can ever get a hold of my SIL. lol

My blogoversary is in 18 days! Its almost been a year since I started this blog. And its kinda sad how far I have NOT gone. I will have over 20 lbs lost in one year... which I guess is a good thing, but not a great thing. I stopped and started a few times this past year. I had lost 30 lbs in the beginning and gained most of it back, so I am still working on RE-losing that weight  *sigh* But Im getting there. At least I am smaller than last year. Im not gonna make next year another year I wasted.

No comments: