Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bloggers for Health Week 8

5 Goals for the future


  1. Keep getting better. I'm doing so well with this whole lifestyle change. Sure I have my moments where I feel like I slipped up, but I finally am in a place mentally to pick myself up every single time I "fall". I workout almost everyday. I eat good things. Im eating ENOUGH. I am so proud of me. I try to push myself a little bit harder every time I work out. And at the end of the day I know I am doing such an amazing thing for myself, and for my family.
  2. I would like to lose 25 lbs by my trip in April. I think that is VERY doable, I HOPE I lose more lol, but I will be super stocked if I can lose 25 lbs by then :) that would put me at 45 lbs lost.
  3. I have more confidence than I have had in a while. I was always good at faking it lol, but now I actually have it! So another goal would just be to Keep that up!
  4. Get back to the gym on a regular basis. I have been working out at home, and things got in the way of going to the gym, and I kind of stopped going. I would like to do my DVD at home AND also go to the gym. Tomorrow is Monday and they have daycare so I will go while Aiden is in school.
  5. Try new recipes. I suck at cooking, I really don't enjoy cooking that much. But there are so many I want to try, so I will try something new every week.


No comments: