Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 51 of 166 days

My upper thighs are killing me today! I love it though. I always love when new parts of me are sore from working out. I always feel like I should have pushed even harder if Im not a certain amount of sore the next day lol.
So week 3 of RI30 is by far the worst (so far) Katy over at My Hectic Life has finished all 4 weeks and says week 4 is the worst.. so Im scared for it but so glad Im doing it!

I have major pms the past few days.. and Im nervous for my WI on Thursday.
I definitely feel super bloated and don't see that changing by then.
So Im not gonna be expecting a big number.
Especially since at the beginning of these 2 weeks I put a few pounds back on after losing big last month.
So I will just be glad if I am down the few pounds I put on.
I also made some no bake peppermint chocolate cookies last night.. and against my better judgment ate a few.
They are sooooo freaking good though. Was well worth the calories lol. Today I must stay away though. I need to package them up and send them and the rest of my parcels out today.

Today is Meatless Monday, so Im making a zucchini, black bean and rice skillet for dinner. And probably gonna have vegetarian chilli for lunch today.

Yesterday I had Dijon and lime roasted chicken , with dill carrots and garlic roasted asparagus for dinner, sooo good!

Gonna head to the gym shortly, and do my DVD tonight once the kids are in bed.
It will be my first day back at the gym in over a week.
I know once Rob is home we will be going daily, which  Im looking forward to. I love having his support.
He gets home tomorrow night!!!!! :D
Super..super late, but he will be home!

No comments: