Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 4 of Bloggers for Health




This weeks topic is : Ways to relieve stress.

Im not sure I am a good spokesperson for this topic lol I would have a drink.. but thats not very helpful in the weight loss journey lol (I kid)
Im great at holding it in and then having it explode on someone.. usually my husband :S
I am however getting better.

My biggest way of relieving stress is probably just talking about it. The main source of my stress the past year has been the court stuff and having to see you know who after so long. I have blogged about it a lot, and I have a couple people who I can talk to very easily about it. Thats really helps.

Also, I have always been able to put myself in other peoples shoes (so to speak) and when something is going bad in my life I know somewhere someone else is having a harder go than me. I try to appreciate all the small things we tend to take for granted. It may take a little while but I always find the light in a situation. 

...........................

In other news.
I am still doing really well in the calorie and working out department. I cheated and Weighed myself the other morning and I didn't see very much movement :(
WHY DID I CHEAT!? This is exactly why I didn't want to WI for a month, because I KNOW I am doing soo good with working out and eating, and that stupid number is not moving so it makes me feel like my hard work is for nothing. Im really trying hard to not let it discourage me. And its not, im still doing what I have been doing, and eventually SOMETHING has got to give!! 
It just really sucks because I know I should be dropping bigger numbers given how big I am.

Ohhhh welll. All I can do it keep at it. Im healthier for sure. I feel great every day and don't feel regret about anything I eat or anything I do. Thats a huge thing.

.............................

My aunt Linda is coming to stay with us for the weekend. She is a great support system for me and I can't wait to have her here :)

No comments: