Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 34 or 166 days

Im so sick, I just can't seem to shake this cold.
But aside from it keeping me in the house, Im not letting it keep me from working out.
I haven't been able to get to the gym in about a week, but I have been working out at home.
I started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD. Today is day 3 of that.
She always has such great workouts for the short amount of time they are.
This one is 30 minutes and MAN, I can barely make it through lol
Im hoping next week I will be well enough to want to leave my house, and on top of doing this video I will be going to the gym 5 days a week again.

Still no WI until December 1st which is less than a week away.  Im excited  for it :)
I like not WI so much. I am finally letting go of the number issue I have.. and realizing that I am in fact doing what I need to do to get healthy, and the weight WILL fall off eventually.



In my last post I said I didn't love my body, but someday I will.
Diandra, you were right though. My body has been amazing to me.
It does what I want it to do at the gym. I don't expect it to do more than it can given how badly I have been treating it my whole life.
It is MY body. Why shouldn't I love it.
I may not like the fat that is on it at the moment, but thats changing.
I do love my body, Im learning to anyways. Its a give and take relationship. I need to give it what it needs (proper foods and liquids) and in return it will give me what I want, energy, strength and weight loss.

..........................................

So Rob left on Monday for his new job. Im not sure if its the fact that I know he will be gone longer, or that its winter and Im sick and stuck in the house, or if Im thinking about how dangerous his job is more than normal, or ALL OF THE ABOVE. 
But damn, I really miss the guy.
The one good thing about him being gone for 3 weeks is he will probably notice a change in my body more than anyone else since he won't see me for that long. And I am excited to see the look on his face when I start shrinking more.

..............................................

And just cause I took a picture of it, here is my dinner last night.
Chicken stir fry with 1 cup of rice.


No comments: