A little late, but better than never.
Support:
I am very fortunate to have people in my life that I KNOW will always have my back.
One of my biggest supporters throughout my life has been my aunt Linda.
I could never write down in words what she means to me.
She has helped me get through.. everything in my life really.
I honestly can't think of one thing she doesn't know about me.
A lot of who I am is because of her and her support of me through the years.
And I know you are reading this Linda.
I hope you know how much I appreciate you and how much you mean to me.
I want us both to be healthy and happy with everything about ourselves.
Having you go through this weight loss journey with me strengthens me and keeps me motivated.
And I hope I do the same for you.
I love you.
The other big supporter in my life is obviously my husband :)
Well, obviously shouldn't be the word I use here, because I know a lot of husbands/boyfriends who aren't as much support as mine.
Sometimes I forget how good he is to me in this regard.
Im so happy he wants the same things as I do. Healthy, active lifestyle.
He wants us to be good healthy role models for our boys, as do I.
He loves me even though I weigh as much as I do, which is still ridiculous to me. Even after trying to help me for YEARS to lose weight, to get healthy. Sometimes I just can't believe he is still putting up with it.
I know I am changing now, and I am going to get healthy and fit, but almost 9 years of me getting bigger and bigger and failing diet after diet, he is still here trying to help me. I know I am a great person inside, but sometimes I don't even show that because I have hated my body for so long.
I just want him to know how much I appreciate the fact that he is still here, and not because I feel like Im not worthy of him due to my weight, but because I have not been the easiest person to live with. How can I expect someone to love me when I don't fully love me... But he does.
Im showing myself that I can do this and that I can accomplish something I haven't been able to accomplish before, and it makes me so proud of myself. And to see in his eyes how proud of me he is, and to know that I am getting healthy so that I can live a long life, and to take that stress out of his life makes me want this that much more!
Im lucky to have him <3.
In this post we are supposed to add in "I promise to love myself and my body!"
And one day I will! I do love myself, and I will love my body. I can't say I love my body at this point, cause I don't. But I will someday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment