Today I will wrap up week one of Ripped in 30.. Im kinda scared for week 2 lol but definitely want something different at this point.
A couple more days until WI day.
Im not expecting a huge number. I know it has been a month since my last WI but I had cheated and looked a few times during the first 2 weeks.. and not once did the scale budge.
I know I was getting smaller, but I must have been gaining muscle since the scale wasn't moving. So technically (if I lost ANYTHING) it will only be from the past 2 weeks.
And Im ok with that. I really like not weighing in, and not putting so much expectation into that damn scale. And if its not as big a number as I want I was letting it get me down.
Thats not cool. Im not doing that anymore.
No matter how slow or fast the weight comes off, it's coming off the right way. And Im changing my life for the better.
Don't have much to say today.
Rob has been gone for one week (longest week everrrrr) and he has 2 weeks left. He may stay for a week of overtime since its Christmas time and we could use some extra money, so that would mean he still has 3 weeks. That would still allow him to be here for Christmas though(so long as he isn't delayed 5 days coming home).
And he doesn't have a phone in his room there.. so there is constantly a line up to the phones, and nooo privacy. So on the odd day that I actually get to talk to him its a very limited conversation cause there are numerous other guys standing around waiting to talk to their families. :( pretty shitty.
And he left his laptop here this time because he assumed they wouldn't have internet... but they do... so we could be on msn/skype.. *sigh* lol.
At least we know for next time!
Im finally starting to feel better. but Atreyu seems to be getting sick again... fml lol
No comments:
Post a Comment