Saturday, September 10, 2011

I are back.

I have actually been back for like a week now.. my bad.
I did pretty good for the first week of the cleanse.. and am actually sticking to the whole organic foods plan for majority of my foods/drinks. but for me, I honestly think it's unrealistic to eat organic and natural ALL the time. So with that being said. getting back to reality when I got home, I forgot to take my cleanse pills a couple nights in a row, and figured. Oh well. I already felt great after a week. I liked the fact that I am now eating majority of my foods organic/natural. And I lost 3.6lbs in that week without working out AT ALL! So I definitely restarted my body and cleaned out the bad stuff, which is what I wanted to do.
Now I will continue to eat this way and try to always go natural if I have the option, but lets face it, sometimes there just isn't that option, and I'm not gonna beat myself up for it if I am doing so well.

I will be starting to get back to the gym everyday starting Monday.
We are going to be spending the day tomorrow with our nieces while my SIL is being trained for work.

Rob is currently JOBLESS!!! he works underground at a diamond mine and applied for work at another mine, he "has" the job, but they are taking their sweet ass time getting him his letter of offer.
The only issue we are having is the schedule. They have yet to give him an actual offer for him to sign, but the last time he talked to them they wanted him on the opposite schedule that they originally talked about, which would mean he misses Christmas this year (and that would be 4 Christmas in a row) so obviously we were REALLY looking forward to that. It would also mean that he would have to take time off work for our trip to the Dominican in April. Which he may not be able to do given the fact that he will be a "newbie". Im just realllly hoping they work around the schedule he wants!


Anyways, I feel like I had more to say but apparently I do not lol, so talk to you guys tomorrow :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! Good to be reading you again :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm another cleanse! Everyone seems to be doing one, good for you. I think you're right - it would be a challenge (and somewhat costly) to eat all things organic. I read an article that said some fruits-veg that you cut off a thick rind or peel wouldn't matter one way or the other if they were organic. Melons, avacado, etc. Apples, grapes, berries that you just eat as it - matter much more because the chemicals come in direct contact with what you consume.

Sarah said...

Welcome back!
I try to eat as much natural or organic as I can get but sometimes its hard and sometimes money wise it's hard too. You dont' realize how much it costs to eat healthy until you live it!
Just keep pushing forward and doing your best and you will overcome!