Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 3

Today was a great day.
I didn't get any extra exercise in outside of cleaning the house/yard, but I did go to the spray park with the boys today and enjoyed what is probably the last day of warmth for a while.
We also went to Chapters and I bought a couple new books (and bookmarks),  Im hoping that my night time eating can be diminished by burying my head in a book until I can't keep my eyes open anymore :)

also.. I want one of these mugs badly, I just couldn't bring myself to spend the $18 on ANOTHER coffee mug.. not to mention I felt like if I bought one, well I needed to buy it in every color lol but now that Im looking at it again, I think I'm gonna go buy one, just one.. tomorrow lol... 
What color should I buy?


Ate good today, and supper was really good. Oven roasted potatoes with mixed veggies and Chicken with italian shake n bake, noms.

Tomorrow Im gonna start going back to the gym, I miss it. And I need it.
And Im also gonna go visit Sabrina :D


6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sabrina?! I KNOW HER

Ak said...

Cute mugs- I'd go with the blue one!

Kalien said...

Okay, those mugs are so super cute and I want one too. Ha! Can you please drag my ass to the gym with you too?

Anonymous said...

I want one of those mugs, the blue one please! Thanks. haha.

Empty Nester said...

O.M.G. that dinner looks so GOOD! And what cute mugs! I'll have one of each please. LOL

Life as Linda said...

Lucky Sabrina :)

Go for blue!