Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 2

I have decided to focus on all things good.

Linda, I will be nicer to me, I promise! I will make us both proud, we will make us both proud. Im already so proud of you! We can do this together!! <3

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post and even those who just read it and didn't comment. Knowing I have support and people who encourage me time after time, makes me feel like I can do this, even if I have attempted it 1862389162401938469 times, this might be the time that I get it right!
I love you all!!

So I am recommitting myself.
I finally watched Biggest loser last night, and like always, it made me cry.
I have always KNOWN that this life style will ultimately kill me.. but I don;t think I ever really thought about it, if that makes sense. Rob always tells me he doesn't care how I look, he just wants me to be around for our kids and him. I heard him when he said it but I never really thought about it in a real way.
But hearing and seeing these people talk about not being around for their children hit home.
I really DO want to be here, I want to live!
And Im slowly killing myself. Its suicide, the slowest form of suicide, but still will end up with the same affect in the end.
I don't want that to happen.
I am going to start living, living cause I want to be alive not because I am here.

6 comments:

Hyla said...

WoW! What a wonderful post!!

Another blogger recommends watching "I Used To Be Fat", I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but she enjoys Biggest Loser and likes it, so maybe something that can motivate you some more!

FatGirl said...

Thanks Hyla :)
I did watch that show actually, Im not sure if it's still on though, but yes that was a great motivator too!
I can't wait until I can say " I used to be fat".

Sabrina said...

Me too Ayla!! I'm glad you're back. I missed you and was starting to wonder where you went.

Empty Nester said...

You will get there. Seriously, try the book (The One Day Way). I am reading it now-it's fantastic. And remember to take this ONE DAY AT A TIME. Hugs!

ChicFitMommy said...

You can definitely do this! It's definitely hard to keep our motivation going when things are looking so down, but if we can hold on to the smallest positive thought it's enough to get us through another attempt and hopefully reach success!:)

Life as Linda said...

Love you and I couldn't be prouder of you!