I didn't get to post yesterday. Well I didn't get to do much of anything I wanted to do.
Aiden was home sick. I got him in to the doctor and he might have strep (waiting for tests to get back) so he is on meds for the time being to clear up what ever it is he has.
So didn't get to go to the gym or to Sabrina's :( or shopping.
He is home sick again today, so Atreyu missed his play class today as well :(
But Im making up for it by doing crafts and some stuff out of a preschool curriculum I bought.
Yesterday was Meatless Monday. I wanted to start doing this a looong time ago, but since I'm finally being serious about this change. I finally did it!
So this was my dinner Unsloppy Joes
part way through cooking
I added some brussel sprouts and skinny french fries.
The Unsloppy Joe wasn't bad, I didn't love it, but it was definitely a good filling meatless meal!
I did get in some exercise yesterday randomly through out the day, crunches, jumping jacks, lunges.. I didn't count it on MFP though because, it was seriously so randomly throughout the day I didn't know how to count it lol.
I found these awesome meal planner sheets to print out
I think this is going to help me tremendously!!
Planning ahead might just be the key Ive been looking for.
When Rob is home we tend to eat out a lot or order in, because we fail at planning ahead.
And when its the last minute I can never think of something to make. So I just make whatever is easy.
This way we have a plan, its set out, I will buy all the things we need ahead of time.
And it leaves no room for error.
Im even trying to plan what snacks to have and giving myself some slack on special days.
I think I can really do it this way!
Im excited again, finally :D
....................
Todays plan is to de clutter my bedroom.
Do a exercise video at some point today.
And finish up the laundry.
This is what I had for breakfast.
Eggwhites, with onion and celery chopped up (had left overs from the unslopppy joes) on whole wheat bread with a slice of ham and some grapes, water, and coffee of course! Should have been in my new owl mug!! :P
................
I never updated that Rob did in fact get the job at the other mine, they had told him that he would be able to work on the same shift as him mom. And that would put him on the right shift to be home for Christmas finally. He has missed the past 3. It would also mean he was home during our trip to the Dominican this April. BUT he is not on that shift... and they are being complete douche bags about helping switch his shift. So needless to say he is not happy, and may not stick around there very long.
..................
With the help of my mom chipping in half the ticket price, I put some money aside, and am planning a secret trip to Yellowknife in October to surprise my sister, who just had another baby <3
This is her 5th child, 2 of which are twin girls!
Anyways Im super excited that I can go see my new nephew.
between her and my sister in law I have 6 nieces and had only one nephew lol so Im happy to have another nephew :)




4 comments:
Congrats on the brand new nephew! I might have to try those unsloppy joes! YUMMY!
I'm glad you're back. I feel like you've been gone on a super long vacation lol.
That's so exciting that you're going to go see your sister and new nephew!
new follower here! Love your blog!
Post a Comment