Friday, August 26, 2011

Thank You

Thanks everyone for the words of wisdom. I am struggling, but something in me keeps fighting.
I won't give up, I want this too badly. I just need to get through a few days of being on track and working out and I know I feel stronger again.
If I didn't have the support of my husband, friends and family, I would have completely given up on myself.
I just want you all to know how appreciative I am of your support and love.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! We're all here to support and encourage you. :)

Unknown said...

Keep pushing! You can do it! Now that Slimmer this Summer is drawing to a close, I am inviting fellow challengers to join a new challenge. Come and check it out! http://thriceblessed-lessofme.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Hi, new follower. I read your About Me, wow.... what an incredible story of strength. You are better than any of that. Be strong!