Saturday, August 27, 2011

Something for you

Im feeling pretty great today. Things seem easy today (hope that lasts).
I haven't eaten anything "bad" today, stayed within my calories at every meal.
Did a lot of cleaning today which Im saying is my exercise for the day because it was literally almost all day long. And I'm beat.

Tomorrow I'm starting a cleanse.
This cleanse actually, First Cleanse.
My friend Sabrina told me she was starting it and gave me some info and I decided to buy it too, so we are both starting tomorrow.
Its pretty simple, just take one tablet in the morning with a glass if water 30 minutes before you eat or 3 hours after and take 2 at night with a glass of water and eat clean. So no processed foods. Which I should be doing anyways. but the fact that im actually doing something that instructs me to eat certain things makes me feel like I will actually stick to it lol
It lasts 15 days, so by the end of the 15 days, I know I will have more control and who knows how I will feel. I'm excited.
Not just about the cleanse. But about my new found motivation and strength.



I also want to let Sabrina know how much she motivates me ( I know you're reading this).
You keep going and keep pushing me and want good things for me and it fills my heart and makes me realize that I deserve to do this for myself. And that I can do this for myself. <3



5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Lol we'll be old, skinny, wine-o seniles.

Network Marketing Mama said...

Good luck on the cleanse! You can do it!

Carrie @ Exercise & Fitness At Home

Bonnie said...

I have always wanted to try a "cleanse" but am always scared that I will be in the wrong place at the wrong time and have an "uh oh" moment....if you know what I mean.....please let us know how it was for you....

Diandra said...

There's easier(and cheaper) ways of cleansing... dandelion tea, urticaria tea, eating lots of cucumber, drinking tons of water, eating melon, drinking sauerkraut juice (don't stray too far from the bathroom!) ... but for some people, buying these "cleanse" tablets appears to be the right incentive. Now, I hope they work for you! Good luck! ^^

ChicFitMommy said...

Let me know how it works for you! I might try it too!:)

Alhely