Im back. I have been MIA for a few weeks, since Rob was home. And once again I fell off the wagon, which is double suck since I hadn't even gotten back to where I was before the holidays.
A lot of things have been getting me down lately, Im stressed about a lot.
And on top of that I don't get out enough.
I need more friends and I just can't seem to make them here, everyone I'm in contact with through sports and school is older and I can never connect with them.
Im so sick of this cycle I get into, I should be so far in my weight loss journey at this point and where I stand right now I pretty much have made NO movement since starting. I lose then I gain it all back plus some. Its like every time I fall I fall farther than I was before I started.
Im so sick of it.
Its embarrassing because I am public about my loses and then I just gain it back..
I feel like maybe this time I should just keep it all to myself.
Im starting over again.
I only have 6 weeks until my trip and I literally have made no progress.
Im too embarrassed to post how much I have gained back, and don't know if I will post actual weights for a little while.
But Im here and Im not giving up.
I will make a post later tonight to update on my life and whats been going on in the past few weeks.
5 comments:
Don't be embarrassed, it's not easy! But I think keeping it to yourself might not help either, that's even less accountability. Maybe if you force yourself to blog more often, you would feel inclined to make better choices? I know that helps me!
Welcome back, we sure miss you when you are MIA :)
I want to tell you not to be embarrassed but I know I am when I have to report that I suck. But now you have to just put it behind you. This is such a hard thing to do and it kills me to watch you struggle because I have been fighting this fight for over 20 years now...but I know that's NOT going to happen with you. Doesn't mean it's easy or it will happen fast but please don't beat yourself up because this is likely the hardest thing you will ever do. And you will, I know you and you might struggle, but you are still strong.
Love you lots <3
Missed youuu.
Don't worry. It is a learning process. Maybe you need to change your approach - make the healthy choices easier for you on a day-to-day schedule. Cut yourself some slack, look around and try new things. It is easily possibly that the way you are trying to lose weight is simply not right for you. I know I have tried low-carb three times, for example, and it has gotten me nowhere, although other people do fine with this method. Bodies function differently, and we just need to find out what works and what doesn't.
Take tinier steps. Change one meal or one habit at a time. Don't try to make up for "all the lost time!!" by giving it 120% now - you won't be able to keep that up in the long run. You could try jump-starting yourself with some kind of cleanse/detox for a few day (not too long, or it will mess up your metabolism!), and then simply reintroduce healthy foods and habits into your life.
I know this is frustrating, but you are not giving up, and that is all that counts.
Oh honey I Could have written that exact post myself (((Hugs))) I'm on the same boat so I don't have a whole lot of advice I can offer other than to let you know I understand what you are going through.
I was telling my Husband recently that it's so hard to make new friends as an adult. I'll meet people randomly that I think would be fun to hang out with but never get the nerve to actually follow through with getting contact info - I feel like that would be weird but how else would you go about it? Ugh, to be a kid again, lol.
Post a Comment