I went to the "Moms who need wine" night last night. Im so glad I put myself out there and went.
It was great, met some really nice ladies. And the boys had fun, Aiden loved the teenage boy who was babysitting. And he enjoyed my kids, so looks like I know who to call when I need a babysitter from now on :)
Which could be as early as Tuesday. I am possibly going to another get together. One of the ladies is hosting an Under Cover Wear party. Its lingerie and other stuff, and all the lingerie comes in sizes up to 3x! Im so excited.
We were also talking about putting together a dinner night for our group. Not sure how often, but the ladies will all meet up at a restaurant and socialize. Im super excited about that too lol.
Anyways. I have been doing great this week. staying under my calorie goals, and drinking more water.
Still haven't really had a "workout" but Im still looking forward to my WI tomorrow morning.
My birthday is coming up, March 5th I will be 27.
One year older.. and still not where I wanted to by weight wise..
But this is the last birthday that I feel that way.
Im not saying I need to be at my goal weight by my 28th, but I will be much lighter, and I am ok with that.
Im not pressuring myself anymore with numbers. I compare what I am doing SOOOOO much to what friends or other bloggers are doing and I think that is why I fail every time.
That and the fact that when Rob is home I pretty much seem to give up.
Im not doing that anymore either.
For my birthday I asked him to help me lose weight and get healthy.
I need his commitment to do this with me while he is home. He is all for it :)
I need his commitment to do this with me while he is home. He is all for it :)
But of course he said that can't be my birthday present lol
4 comments:
Happy upcoming birthday!
It seems like you're in a good place at the moment - I LOVE IT! :D
Loveeee it. I'm jelly I wish I could find a group like that near me lol. I'm so stokd on life this week cause Satan is leaving lol. I've been binging but after Tuesday at night igt I won't even be able to eat for days lol
You are awesome :) I'm so glad you went out, I know it wasn't easy to do on your own but it was worth it!
That is the perfect birthday present to ask for. I am so happy that you are back on track and feeling better about yourself, that you went out and met new people, that Rob is home soon and that he will be home for your birthday.
Love you <3
It's great that you finally have people to socialize with!
Post a Comment