So Im leaving to Saskatoon tomorrow morning.. just decided this today lol.
Its a 5 hour drive, and I love to do this trip, but will love it even more in my new car :D
I have been struggling to stay motivated, and feel like I'm in a funk.
I need a change and thanks to my wonderful extended family I am able to make this trip and have plenty of people and energy around.
I always tend to do great food wise and weight wise when Im there.. and Im not trying to set myself up here, but Im always happy there. And right now I have been feeling depressed and lonely, so I am in need of this trip.
ANYWAYS, I probably wont update while I'm gone so I figured I would let you all know.
I don't have a "for sure" date on when Im gonna be back but I'm guessing either Wednesday or Thursday.. maybe Friday...
1 comment:
Awe, I'm sad now. Have fun though I'll miss u! We'll have to bbq again when Robs back... maybe i'll heave time to plan some healthier food LOL.
Post a Comment