Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A couple days late..

I was supposed to update on Monday :S

But here I am.
So My official WI for Monday was 267.2lbs which puts me up 2 lbs from my 2 week hiatus :(
Lets have a moment of sadness...
AND THEN MOVE ON!

Im over it, Its done and can't be undone.. oh wait, YES IT CAN lol
Im not saying Im ok with gaining, because Im not, but Im just in such a good frame of mind and I know Im gonna drop that 2 lbs like a bad habit. So why not just move on and get over it.
This is such a huge thing for me. In my old life I would have had such a long regret, which led to more eating and being lazy.
Now, not so much!
I know I can lose that 2lbs (and more) and I know what I need to do to get there.
So here I am owning my mistakes, and getting back on track :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can be undone, and you will drop them. So really why dwell?? Good job for staying positive and jumpin' right back onto the horse and dropping those little lbs!! :) You rock!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the support girl....you have mine as well....kick those 2 lbs to the curb and move on!!!

Sabrina said...

I'll take the blame for this one. I'm up 2 this morning as well lol.