Sunday, July 17, 2011

2 weeks

I havent posted in 2 weeks! ugh, im a bad blogger.

I have been super busy. Aiden is on summer holidays, Rob got home and then my mom was here, we had a wedding to attend which meant a bunch of family was here. Then we were car shopping and bought a new car. I got so wrapped up in everything I lost control again and kinda fell back into old habits. Although it didn't get as bad as it could have been, I definitely didn't care most days. Well its not that I didn't care, I just didn't make the concious effort to care about myself.

I have definitely gained weight in the past 2 weeks, and Im kinda scared to get on the scale :(
I feel like I will have let myself and others down.
But I need to let that go and just move on.
So I am.
Started today on a good note. Lots of water. And getting out in the sun today, gonna take the boys to the spray park shortly.

I plan to WI tomorrow, so talk to you then :)

3 comments:

Plump Nonfiction said...

The best thing you can do is keep trying. I just went through a 3 month mental block from weight loss. I was able to get away with about 4-5 pound gain but still it sucked. I kept trying and trying to get back on track and finally BAM it worked.

:-)

Diandra said...

Get on the scale - no use being afraid of the numbers. They don't say too much about your progress anyway... what you've learned about yourself and your eating, how "good" your food has been, how active you've been, how much you've loved.

Michele said...

We all fall off the wagon at times. But, you can do this. You are young and this is the time! So, brush off, WI and get going again. This is for your life!