Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First post

So not sure how to start this, but I suppose I will talk a little about myself.
My name is Ayla, I am 25, married (5 years to Rob) and have 2 amazing little boys (ages 7 and 3).
Im a SAHM, wanting to get back into school.. badly!! I need some change in my life, I have been stuck in the same rut since having my first child.. it is time for some major changes. Im sick of not loving myself, like I should. I need to get healthy, so I can have a full life with my children (and possibly have another child).
I need to lose this weight, the proper way, and lose it for good!
I would ultimately like to lose anywhere between 100 - 150 lbs... a whole effing person!
I don't have a clue what I want to go back to school for, but I never graduated high school, so we will start with that, and go from there.

I will write more later tonight!

No comments: