Thursday, December 30, 2010

Click!

I am very proud of myself today.
I woke up and worked out, sure it wasn't very hard or for very long , but it was something, and something is better than nothing!
I also got a workout without "working out".
I had to shovel for about 30 minutes, and I spent about 2 hours cleaning the house.
I also was proud of everything I ate/drank today....

This was my lunch ...

Cup of soup (1pt)
Some peppers (free)
and a toasted sandwich, with an eggbeater western omelet ( 4pts)
(it was verrry good)


...Up until Serena (SIL) and her girls came over with cookies. I didn't eat any, until after they left, we all had mini porkchops, rice and veggies for dinner (8pts), and once I ate one cookie I ate another, and I felt soo guilty, that I had eaten ANY in the first place that I almost let myself slip even more and almost ate more, BUT it was like something clicked, and told me I didn't have to sabotage myself just because I had a slip up.
Its ok to STOP eating after just one or two.. and thats what I did, and you know what, I don't feel bad about it anymore.
And now I am slowly enjoying some popcorn. (3pts)
And am going to go to bed shortly and start reading Clan of The Cave Bear (where my name came from).

But first! A picture of my boys <3

1 comment:

@Flor_HandMade_It said...

So cute...good work, girl:-) I have two too:-)