Been a long time since I posted. With Reno's and people visiting from out of town I kinda let my health slip. But I'm back, and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!
Like I said we had done a bunch of Reno's to the house/yard. Nothing major (aside from the new flooring throughout the house). But that's pretty much what we spent Robs time home doing.
And we listed the house!
Its been for sale for a couple weeks now and we were supposed to have someone come look at it yesterday but she apparently had the flu, so she is supposed to be rescheduling for Wednesday.
I was sooo excited for her to come yesterday so it was a huge disappointment when she cancelled.
But All it takes is ONE person, the right person to fall in love with this place and buy it! I really hope its her and this waiting game of selling the house can be over!!
3 comments:
best of luck!
Good luck with selling your place!
Welcome back and congrats!
Post a Comment