Thursday, October 11, 2012

And we start again.

I gained all the weight back... and a little more.

I tried thinking of a way to ease into that sentence, but fact is, I gained it all back. Plain and simple.

Im battling myself on a daily basis.
If I could I would sleep all day. But I have kids and a job.
I've been thinking of going back on meds for depression, but I really don't want to, and Im not 100% convinced that I need to.
I want to try and take care of this myself.
And A huge place to start is to lose some weight.
Start feeling good about myself again.
I don't want people to worry, cause I'll be ok. I always am.
But I don't really have much else to post right now.
I figured Id make it short and to the point about my weight gain.

Today has been good, I feel motivated today to stay on track calorie wise. And with my cleaning job I get a workout in most days. So I feel like as long as I stay within my calories I should be able to shed some weight fairly quickly.

I do plan to blog more, and read your blogs more.

Anyways, thats where I am right now :S


On a positive note. I got a "Miss You" Box from Linda (my aunt).
And Linda you already know this, but I bawled when I read the card and the back of the pictures.
I needed that so bad. I miss my family. I miss you. I love BC very much! And this is the place I want to live, ideally. But when Rob is gone, I feel that much more alone.
But that "Miss You" box, was so special to me.
You are my person for a reason!
You always seem to know when I need a pick me up lol
And I am soo proud of how far you have come in your weight loss journey! Seriously, its crazy how different you look! I cried looking through the pictures on your blog!
You motivate me. You are the little voice in the back of my head that tells me to try again and keep moving on.
I heart you!




5 comments:

Life as Linda said...

You are so sweet. And of course I will worry about you, you can't stop me :p I am sorry you gained weight back but I know with how active you are with your job and with all there is to do in BC that you could make some good headway very quickly!

I love that you loved the box because it sure made me feel good to send it to you.

Thank you for being proud of me, it means a lot.

Love and miss you lots and am excited that you will be blogging more!

Debiggering said...

You and I are in the same boat, as I made a return to fat blogging the other day too. All you can really do is make your next choice better. Chin up! Everything is better form here!

Diandra said...

I assume you have had all your blood work done? Over the last year, despite trying, I gained back about half of what I lost (which was not too much to begin with), and at the beginning of this week my GP found that my thyroid has started to fail. Which explains the lack of energy and the depressive mood and the hair loss - and yes, gaining weight as well. We are still waiting for some test results to rule out things such as Hashimoto's, he has started me on a low dose of thyroid hormones. I am feeling better after only three days, and hope the rest will take care of itself now. Only need to find the perfect dose.

Hyla said...

Hang in there. First thing to change is the lingo you use with yourself and everyone else.

YOU WILL GET RID OF THE WEIGHT!

When you lose something it can be find. When you get rid of something it's not coming back! You kick it to the curb and its gone!

Enyonam said...

It is a constant battle but in the end, you will be VICTORIOUS!! :-)